I started fountainheadpro/actions_editor · GitHub project to enable social publishing features.
The island of Jamaica is famous for its beautiful beaches, reggae music, exotic fruits, its cheerful people and their amazing food. But, you haven't tasted Jamaica until you've tried Jamaican Jerk, ya mon! Be forewarned, if you cannot handle spicy-hot foods, jerk may not be for you. Omitting chili pepper vastly changes the end product, and it's just not jerk without the heat. But you can use a milder pepper if you wish.
- 1/2 cup ground allspice (pimento berry)
- 1/2+ cup packed brown sugar
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves
- 4 to 6 scotch bonnet peppers, depending on size
- 1 tablespoon ground thyme or 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 2 bunches green onions (scallions)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce to moisten
The only way to become a great programmer is to build useful apps and components. Find a project for yourself and start working on it. My 'hack through' method is go from practice to theory.